Shasta K. Mullins
Raised in the coal fields of Southern West Virginia, Mrs. Mullins is a 2003 Magna Cum Laude graduate of Mountain State University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Legal Studies. Mrs. Mullins then attended Appalachian School of Law in Virginia and graduated in 2006 with a Juris Doctorate degree. She is currently admitted to practice law in West Virginia, Kentucky and Tennessee.
The majority of Mrs. Mullins practice involves representing clients in complex litigation matters in the areas of vehicle accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and premises liability.
- West Virgina 2006
- Kentucky 2007
- Tennessee 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky 2007
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association